- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: capital
- Model Number: CP-3007
- Color: yellow
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||box packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||5 work days|
SpecificationsMulti-function Ultrasonic Range Finder(CP-3007)
Dimensions : 115x75x45mm.
Weight : 112g
Multi-function Ultrasonic Range Finder(CP-3007)
SAVING A MEASUREMENT
1. Follow the steps under “Taking a Measurement” to measure a dimension.
2. Press STORE then a memory key (M1, M2, M3).M and the number of the memory location you choose (1,2 or 3)appear and the measurer stores the reading in that memory location.
3. If necessary, repeat steps 1 and 2 to save up to three measurements.
4. To display a measurement stored in a memory location , press that memory key (M1,M2,M3). The measurement stored in that memory location appears.
5. To delete a measurement stored in a memory location, simply store a new one in its place.
To clear all stored measurements, hold down ALL MEMORY CLEAR for about 3 seconds, the 1. measurer beeps and M and the number of the memory location you chose (1,2 or 3) disappears.
Note: Data of AREA or VOLUME can not be saved.
To find the volume of a room, Measure the height. Width and the length of the room and store each measurement in a different memory location (see “Saving a Measurement”). Then press VOLUME, The volume calculation result appear.
Follow these steps to find the area of any two stored measurements
1. Measure the width and length of a room and store the measurements in M1 and M2 (see “ Saving a Measurement”). Press AREA, M1 and M2, the area calculation appear.
1. Measure any two dimension of a room and store the measurements in memory locations 1 and 2(see ”Saving a Measurement”)
2. Press ALL MEMORY CLEAR.
3. Press M1, +, M2, then + to add the measurements, or M1, -, M2, then - to subtract them. The value of the calculation appears.
4. To clear the display and do another measurement, press ALL MEMORY CLEAR.
To have a laser pointer, press LASER. The laser pointer disappears automatically after about five seconds
Unit of measurement Feet or Meters
Accuracy 0.5%+1 digit (2~60ft)
Working Frequency 40kHz
Working Temperature 32°Fto 109.4°F(0°C to 43°C)
Range 2 to 60 ft (0.50 to 18.288m)
Specifications are typical; individual units might vary.
Specifications are subject to change and improvement without notice.
The laser emitted from the unit is visible laser of 650nm wavelength
Don’t stare into the laser beam and also don’t shoot laser beam to any other’s eyes.
Class II laser product Output < 1 mw
The product has passed EN60825-1
Corresponding label is affixed on the back of the unit.